20071214

TWITCH OF THE DEATH NERVE.

It is not far fetched from any grandiose fact that I am overtly & painfully juiced, flayed & populated by movies. All kinds. Now, giving you rude examples of how wide my valley is cinema stumping masturbation, would just be projection and distillation of an ever growing list of time wasted in front of a flat screen. Basically, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Instead and very occasionally I will be flashing some serious filmic gang signs on STOMACH! : hog stepping, dog earring and detailing minor moments in the bulging cinematic road that I find are a conscious influence on Steak Mtn. and the work I do on top, within & underneath that heavy platform.
Below is the trailer for Mario Bava's TWITCH OF THE DEATH NERVE (or Bay of Blood). The movie is great. No lie. But the trailer is an absolute design triumph, basically giving you nothing of plot, but plenty in color & eruptious violent glamour. I saw this about about 10 years ago and it really bled out what I wanted to do with Steak Mtn. commercially and visually. Watch this, and then find the movie.