20110314

Blood Steak, Part One.

The Graveyard Bell : Here is What You Know - Spring is coming and Summer is creeping in it's freshly minted shadow. This stretch of "Nature" has it's spine centered & driving a familiar, natural course, naturally & it usually leads civilians & creatives to the hope that there's hope for some sort of a personal, maybe professional, possibly supernatural rebirth rubbed from Winter's rumbling, counterintuitive minstrelsy. For the % of us that like the cold because it co-pilots the hiding of our plush figures with 80% laundry and/or we just don't like to sweat and/or we are enemies of the sun, it is founded information that we might not be fans of the molting of North America's frostbitten cycle to a microwaved one. Me? Well, yeah, I fucking hate the Summer/sweating/shorts as men's fashion/sunlight, and that, if you know me or are a good enough judge of lite-read posturing, is not that tough of a call I guess...but awkwardly for me & maybe ironically to those readers, it does facilitate THE optimum atmosphere to see many of the t-shirts I have drawn/designed/fumbled my way through. And so, here we are, it's Summer-Coming-Fire time and I have some new non-band branded shirts spilling out in 2x double seasonal doses via Los Angeles' textile empire, Blood Is The New Black.

The first two that are up now are up now for order......the next two should be up at some point soon and are equally, obviously Steakish in their handling of bum-outs, dark art, gallows humor, side-saddling, moral twilight, etc. And once they are all four fingers in the air, I will write up an emotional journal of a journey's intention and how my sincere pencil is mapping the night sky with every single feeling I have about about fun, dancing, relationships, romance & tanning one's supple skin under God's great architecture......but until then, feast your holes on the first two up for sale over at BITNB.